1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Law & Order returns

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by broadway joe, Jan 3, 2008.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Green's partner either retired or took a new assignment. It was a fill-in role after (Lenny's departure) Orbach's death.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Come on, clearly McCoy's rise to DA and the shot at "taking over" for Branch is a nod to Thompson's presidential candidacy. That big oaf is hoping voters can't tell the difference between a TV politician and a real one, and I'll bet Wolf will return the favor in the context of the show.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I meant his female partner from last year and the older white guy he opened this season with.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Dennis Farina "replaced" Orbach. No explanation (at least in the first two episodes) was given for "Nina's" (Milena Govich) departure. I assume the "older white guy" you mean is Jeremy Sisto.

The only mention I recall on "Arthur Branch" leaving was someone saying "Jack McCoy" (Sam Waterston) was filling out the final two months of his term.

Wow, looking at IMDB, I'm amazed that Fred Dalton Thompson appeared in more episodes than Chris Noth.

5. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Rogers (Leslie Hendrix) just doesn't work as a blonde, for me, anyway. You're right, F. B.

Draft saved Draft deleted