1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Law & Order only to be on TNT?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, May 8, 2007.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I don't want to see McCoy in Schiff's office. McCoy would get stir-crazy having to be the politician who handles all of the phone calls from the feds, mayor, etc., but not being in the courtroom. He wouldn't be good at it and he would hate doing it. He should stay where he is, but he should get a DA who is more of a sparring partner.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Lemonhead was the best....except for Dobson.

He was the best character. After he murdered his second wife, asking Lennie, 'Hey, where's the other guy?,' meaning Logan. That guy was great.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Olivet was greatly underutilized. The first episode in Season 2, where she's interviewing Logan after Greevey got shot, is great stuff.

Skoda wasn't bad, either. Does he still pop up?

4. Olivet seems to be back.
    Skoda -- JK Simmons -- is in (I think) four shows now and the Spiderman movies, so I think he's busy.

5. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I got a kick out of the one episode where the doctor was using his own sperm to artificially impregnate women. That character was fairly likable because he had a jovial attitude and the episode had some great one-liners.

6. And Jack and Claire figure it out Socratically over dinner.

Draft saved Draft deleted