1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Law & Order - All Versions - New Season Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cadet, Sep 26, 2006.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Bring back Shamala Green!

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She was HOT

And according to IMDB, Paul Sorvino was never in an episode other than Phil Cerreta

3. dooley_womack1

If you're into dominatri....never mind, it makes sense now.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

As a big-tme L&O (original) fan, I have to say I was highly disappointed in this past Friday's show. Might have been the worst, most highly predictable show I've ever seen in the series. I sure as hell hope it gets better than this.

5. Chevy Chase is slated to appear on the mothership in a takeoff on the Mel Gibson DUI situation,

6. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Sam Waterson played Abraham Lincoln on an early L&O.

Julianne Nicholson's new haircut does not suit her, and it's nearly impossible to accept her as anything close to a detective. That hair, I keep waiting for Wendy and the Lost Boys to show up.

Missing Jerry Orbach more than anybody else that's no longer on the show.

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I'm already tired of the tough girl detective on SVU....she sucks.

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I loved that guy (Denis O'Hare) -- a episode is automatically better because he is in it.

9. mediaguy

Saw the early numbers, and tonight's L&O: SVU drew its highest numbers ever in France.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I always liked Larry Miller (character Michael Dobson), the comic who offed his wife in one episode, reappeared a couple years later as the same character, then four or so after that, is walking across a plaza talking with another detective...

11. mediaguy

I always thought Larry Miller's best work came in Nutty Professor 2, where he was violated by a giant hamster.

12. dooley_womack1

A little different concept on CI, with the time elements. The firefighter twist at the end was not believable, but Eric Bogosian is growing on me more and more. He's picking up the slack of the absence of Courtney B. Vance. SVU was pretty silly; it basically was just there as a flimsy framework for the Very Special Dramatic Performance by Jerry Lewis. And Connie Nielsen is still all over the map and not very compelling yet. And dammit, wrap up this Stabler angst issue already

Draft saved Draft deleted