1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lavar Arrington seriously hurt in motorcycle crash

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

I can say this since his injuries are life-threatening........

That guardrail is the hardest thing he's hit in 3 years.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I want a motorcycle. I really do.

But seeing the stories about these morons, and flipping a four-wheeler when I was 12 (brokencollar bone, partially torn ACL, not wearing a helmet), really makes me think twice.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

NON-life-threatening.

4. Chad Conant

Chad Conant Member

I can say this because his injuries aren't life threatening:

Isn't he a free agent? Whoops.

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

My town is plagued by retards on crotch rockets (oil town, so a lot of young bored 20 somethings with way too much money and next to no intelligence and nothing to do on their down time). They go tearing down the residential area all the time - right outside my house in particular on the weekends. Earlier this year one guy died about a block from my house. It was pouring rain, he wasn't wearing a helmet, he was dicking around on his crotch rocket, being stupid with speeds, he then calls his girlfriend out of her house to show off. So he pops a wheelie while going around the corner at high speeds, he wipes out and brains himself on a trailer hitch of a truck parked along side the road. right in front of his girl friend and younger brother. I have no use for these douchebags. I feel sorry for his girl friend and his family, my heart goes out to them, but I have no sympathy for him, however. Call me an insensitive asshole, but what a waste.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Couldnt he just have nailed Natalie Gublis instead?

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I wonder if the cycle put LaVar out of position and too far upfield?

Draft saved Draft deleted