1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

laura bush, imbecile

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Herbert Anchovy, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The Katrina threads from Sept. 2005 are inaccessible or you'd be shown to be wrong.

Careful, good Christian.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey now, LJB, I think that was just hondo's way of suggesting you turn the other cheek.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Look at all that cake that needs to be eaten.

Oblivious.

4. Herbert Anchovy

No.

Olbermann's ratings are bad, I'll grant you that.

5. All things are, of course, relative.
    http://scoop.epluribusmedia.org/story/2007/2/28/144633/184

6. Herbert Anchovy

MSNBC seems oblivious to ratings. They zapped Donahue's comeback a few years ago after a couple of months, despite his fast-growing ratings. The justification: Phil wasn't competing well enough with O'Reilly.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I don't recall seeing her waltz into a room of policy makers and say "I'm in charge" like Che did.

And Alley, last I checked, Laura is covered under First Amendment rights.

I wish Barbara were in charge, actually. First thing she'd do is find the liberals in here and put them in their place.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So, Yanni, Laura Bush has the First Amendment right to talk about the war but we don't have the First Amendment rights to talk about her talking about the war?

I love conservatives who are so selective about parceling out the rights guaranteed in the constitution.

People like you can handle the rights but those others just aren't up to it.

Very open-minded.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

It's putting her on the same level as Che. Che got attacked because of her belief as First Lady she was First Executive 1A. Fact: We didn't elect her. If she doesn't like "baking cookies" that's her problem.

Laura knows her place as First Lady.

You think Willie will know his place when Che and her revolutionary army take power? BWAAA HAAAAA

10. audreyld

audreyld Guest

"Knows her place"?

I don't even know how to respond to that.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Just do like the rest of us: laugh, roll your eyes and take nothing he says seriously.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't think you spelled BWAAA HAAAA right, dunderhead.

Draft saved Draft deleted