1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Latest video fad: Hamster on a piano eating popcorn

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

If he hadn't put the hamster back on the piano and given him back the popcorn at the end, it would have been ruined for me.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I could go for some popcorn.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Pern, The dancing guy gets me too. I watch it every few months just to pick myself up. I can't explain it. It's particularly HIS goofy dance that starts to make me smile.

I saw a longer documentary about the lion, and in it, when Christian first sees them in Africa and starts to walk slowly and then picks up his pace, I swear I thought he was going to pounce and eat them. That short video doesn't show it, but they ended up hanging out with Christian and his pride. They played and then they just sat with all these lions and Christian's cubs and it was almost like two old friends getting together for tea with their families. The whole thing just blows me away. By the way, here is a mildly funny parody of the lion video you might like:

4. KG

KG Active Member

That was cute.

5. KG

KG Active Member

I'm watching them all now. The end of the one with the lion, specifically the part about his wife, made my get all sappy.

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Man, those lyrics have more angles and allow for more interpretation than Dylan.

Draft saved Draft deleted