1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last song you downloaded

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by novelist_wannabe, Jun 30, 2009.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened to the music thread -- perhaps it just splintered into a thousand different threads -- but the last movie thread got me to thinking about this.

So I'll start. For some reason known only to the ether, I got "Little Willie" by Sweet stuck in my head yesterday, so I downloaded it. 99 cents on amazon and the itch is scratched. THIS is what mp3s are for.

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

"Second Chance" - Shinedown

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

"Sunrise Sunset". The song always tears my wife up and I played it when the bus picked up my nearly 4 year old daughter for her first day of camp. It got a chuckle from Mrs.W.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"Everyday I Love You Less and Less," Kaiser Chiefs.
    (Though, I have to admit the incorrectness of "everyday" is bugging the shit out of me.)

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Last single I downloaded was "Stay Over" by the Rescues. The last album I downloaded was "Far" by Regina Spektor.

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Back In Your Head -- Tegan and Sara, though I might download The Essential Michael Jackson from iTunes soon

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I bought Iko Iko after hearing it on the Hangover soundtrack, which was a pretty decent soundtrack.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Man of the Hour - Pearl Jam
    5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale
    Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand

and now I'm off to go download Iko Iko.

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Joe Strummer, "Coma Girl"

10. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Jolene - Dolly Parton

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Great song. I prefer the White Stripes version, but Dolly's best song by a mile.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The last song I downloaded was TI's Live Your Life. To show you how unhip I am, the first time I heard it was when I saw "The Hangover"

Draft saved Draft deleted