1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last movie you watched......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jenny Jobs, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Jenny Jobs

Jenny Jobs Guest

hi there,

Which was the last movie you went to watch and how was it...??? One thing that you like or don't lie about it.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4 christmases.

not bad. 2.75 stars out of 5.

didn't like that yet again there isn't a hanukah movie out there.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Major League ... for the 1,486th time.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Golmaal returns....

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Snow Cake.

Alan Rickman and Sigourney Weaver in polar opposite roles of what they did seven years earlier in GalaxyQuest.

Good film, but spare.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I have a movie called Blood Freak on my DVR right now. TCM showed it as part of its awesome TCM Underground series on Friday and I recorded it based on the description alone.

Long story short ... Jesus-freak biker is wooed by hippy ho and gets hooked on drugs despite his pleadings he's not into it.

Addicted in Reefer Madness-like record time, he takes a job a turkey factory run by ho's father so he can pay for his drug habit. They do devious experiments on turkey meat (why?) and he is the guinea pig. In no time, one of the tainted pieces of meat makes him psychotic, and oh by the way, gives him a turkey head.

He's goes on an avenging killing spree, but only kills drug-addicted women. Meanwhile, the ho has sex with the Turkey Man, but questions whether she can marry him (he can only gobble ... like a mad man), her Jesus-fearing sister wooes Thanksgiving Boy to the light and many are killed in the process. All filmed in the cheapest 70s style imaginable with sub-MST3K acting to boot.

I read all of this after Googling it, but haven't seen anything but opening narration. Our narrator rambles on with cigarette in mouth, taking dramatic pauses to look down at his script at the table he's seated at.

It's going to be awesomely bad. I can't wait.

7. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Bourne Ultimatium.

Never saw the first two, kind of lost on most of it but it was a free bootleg in the Peace Corps exchange box so I snagged it.

Had weird bootleg subtitles that were about six scenes behind, like "It speak at the Parsons" and "Bourne go at meet," which didn't help at all.

Kind of interested to see part of it was set in Morocco. Never been to Tangier, but if you told me it was filmed on location I'd believe it.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Iron Man - loved it.

Netflix and a big TV make the theater an expensive option.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Juno.
    Enjoyed it.

10. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

You have chosen ... wisely. :D

http://www.badmovieplanet.com/3btheater/b/bloodfreak.html

11. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Sound of Music. A little long....

12. mustangj17