1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

last minute costume ideas

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HoopsMcCann, Oct 31, 2007.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

that's funny, that's exactly what i was thinking of, pern... that or one of the other officers

2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

If you need a very quick costume, go as

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Sexy 1900s steel conglomerate tycoon ...

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You have entirely too much idle time lately...

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The girl had to pull that one out on Halloween two years ago when she forgot she had to dress up for work. Kinda lame, but people usually laugh.

I once took a white T-shirt and wrote "Will work for Halloween Costume" on it on the bus on the way home from work when I remembered my roommates were having a Halloween party.

That was truly lame.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

How about that underwear man costume that seems to be all the rage?

I would buy a bunch of random pieces of various costumes (spock ears, vampire fangs, spiderman shirt, devil horns) and then put it all together. Then see if anyone asks what you are. If they do, say "Superman."

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Just go as a reporter. Take a notebook and a pen. Put a press card in a ballcap or stocking cap and there you go.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Wrap some paper towels around your head, real high....smear some peanut butter on it.

Used Q-tip.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Or eyeglasses frame.

10. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I always go as the coolest guy in the room. In other words, I wear my usual clothes. But I had a buddy who in college dressed as a six-pack of Bud with five other friends. They drew the Budweiser logo on white pieces of cardboard and used clear hockey tape to wrap themselves together. I saw a picture and it was pretty cool. Not sure how they went to the bathroom though.

11. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Throw on a hoodie, cut off the sleeves, wear some headphones and talk short to everyone, and there you are-Bill Belichick.

12. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

Put on a jersey and go as a baseball/football/hockey (or even soccer!) player. Or a looser fanboy. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted