1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last Allison Stokke update

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jun 6, 2007.

1. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Yep. Perfect timing, perfect angle, and an 7 or 8 becomes a 10.

Cute girl, absolutely. But Lester's observation is spot on.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

But was he convicted or not? ;D

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Well, defense lawyers make big money for a reason. It's not easy to defend the people that he has against your own conscious.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Isn't it redundant, to ejaculate AND get off?

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I was waiting for that one.

6. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Allison Stokke is attractive, and she looks good in lycra...like about 1,000,000 other female athletes at the age of 18+. I'm certainly not putting her down, but this is WAY overblown, IMO, the whole "Allison mania."

7. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Sounds like the scene in "Bad Lieutenant" with Harvey Keitel. Well, he actually ejaculated on the side of the girl's car if I remember correctly. Very similar, though.

8. I agree. She's pretty, but she's not that unique.
    Plus, I've seen a clip where she was interviewed and she talks out of the side of her mouth. That kinda wrecks it for me. Not sure why.

9. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

That's interesting. Ha ha. I could see that ruining it.

She has a MySpace, I think JDV just added her as a friend or something. She's hot, but I agree, she's not that unique. Nothing against her, it's just like this whole thing is overblown, IMO.

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I guess that runs in the family.

11. Overblown ESPECIALLY if she doesn't want the attention. There are plenty of pretty women who are also attention whores.

12. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Great point. It would make more sense to give the attention to those who want it.

Draft saved Draft deleted