1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last Allison Stokke update

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jun 6, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

1) She finished fourth in the State meet, getting her butt kicked by some non-internet sensation who posted one of the best heights in the nation.

2) Of more interest, many BLOGGERS have been detailing some of lawyer Dad Stokke's defense cases. Turns out, Dad Stokke has defended some of the more notorious sexual creeps in recent So Cal history: The cop who targeted strippers driving home - he pulled one over and ejaculated ON HER (he got off); He defended disgusting teenage creeps Haidl and Nachreiner, who gave a girl a date rape drug, then raped her while videotaping it (they were convicted). Also, a female teacher who raped a young boy.

Some of Dad Stokke's quotes during these cases have to be read to be believed.

http://www.sportable.com/2007/06/05/al-stokke-has-a-great-track-record/

The irony is not lost... Dad is worried about internet creeps lusting after her daughter, while earning blood money (my opinion only) defending some of the most disgusting, sexually perverted creeps in recent So Cal history.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Wow. Al, let that cop ejaculate on your daughter because she was asking for it. She's an attractive young woman who has worn short shorts in public. Clearly she was asking for photos of her to be posted on the Internets and clearly she asked for this atttention for men on the Internets. Knowing the highly sexual nature of the Internets, she's apparently an overtly sexual young woman ... she's asking that cop to finish on her grille.

Edit: added sarcasm color for clarification.

3. damn, karma is a dangerous thing

4. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

The Internet is sometimes a genuinely wonderful thing.

When there is easy access to information to expose hypocrites like this Stokke character . . . . damn, I love the World Wide Web.

5. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

I do not get why this kid has received all this attention in the first place. There are 10 girls just as attractive at every HS track meet in America and at least 20 at every college meet.

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Holy shit, how old is that guy.... 70?

Creepy bastard.

7. Simon_Cowbell

That one photo did it.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

What photo?

Edit: Yes, I live under a rock.

9. Simon_Cowbell

http://iberarte.com/images/stories/mujer/ALLISON-INTERIOR.jpg

That's a lo-res, soft version of the pic that I (and many others) were pretty blown away by.

At least in my state, you don't see young women put together quite like that in field events.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

What the hell is Lyla from Friday Night Lights doing at a track meet!!??!?!

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I bet if you jizzed in a stripper's face you'd want someone to defend you.

12. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

After daddy made such a fuss, can a full scholarship offer from Hugh Hefner be far behind?

Draft saved Draft deleted