1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Larry Johnson out for season? Rumor gaining steam, should be confirmed today

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Msaint, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spnited

spnited Active Member

This is coming off as far more fanboyish than Rhody.
    This is an idiot citing Rotoworld as a credible source and giving us a scouting report on a running back that nobody ever heard of or gives a shit about.

MSaint...take it to some fanboy/fantasy bullshit site.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Larry Johnson has been a gutless wonder all season.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yeah, but he didn't randomly tell someone to f..k off, so it counts for something in my book.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This could put Herm Edwards' career .500 coaching record in jeopardy

5. Msaint

Msaint Member

You have no idea how amusing this is to me. :) Thanks for that, sparky. Seriously.

Maybe my "idiot fanboy" thoughts on this should be in the Fantasy Football thread so I can spare you serious, no-nonsense journalists the pain of reading drivel analysis of what -- bank on it -- is a season-ending injury to one of the NFL's more high-profile RBs. My mistake. But man, I have to tell you that your reaction to a simple post about sports ON A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD is highly entertaining. Yes, as I said, you amuse me, Spirited, [Joe Pesci] like a clown [/Joe Pesci].

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This meltdown "feels" legit.

7. Msaint

Msaint Member

Much like "idiot fanboy" was a legitimately off-base, unwarranted shot across the bow (a.k.a. a guy just being a douche because it's an anonymous message board and it's safe to do so). Maybe this is Spirited's schtick, and yours while we're at it, and my apologies if I don't post enough here to understand that...and my apologies if I "melted down," i.e. didn't cower in the corner and behave like many in your little fiefdom here must do when you guys bare your nicotine- and TGI Friday's ziti lunch special-stained fangs.

8. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Wonder if they're regretting trading Michael Bennett to the Bucs a few weeks ago.

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I drafted Ed Podolak as my fantasy back-up. He is 60 years old. Did I draft poorly?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

You'll probably want to sit him for his two games in Denver on account of altitude sickness and all.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

For a Herm Edwards team? NOT

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Good. Then my drafts of Otis Taylor and Buck Buchanan look that much smarter. We're sponsored by Ensure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.