1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

landmark legal foundation nominates rush limbaugh for nobel peace prize

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Herbert Anchovy, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/5308

2. pallister

pallister Guest

My son, why do you hate America?

Sincerely,
    JC

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Dude, it's becoming clear to me that the only way we're going to enlighten you is by detonating a tactical nuke in your leaden skull. Shake free some of that dead weight gibberish the GOP has poisoned you with.

"You'n me, we gotta talk soon." -- God
    (Road sign somewhere in the glorious South)

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Gotta love this one line...

Everyday he gives voice to the values of democratic governance, individual opportunity and the just, equal application of the rule of law.

For some reason, as I read this line, I hear the song "That'll Be the Day." Hmmm.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

They were supposed to word it "just, equal application of the rule of law as long as it agrees with his interpretation of the law"

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I knew something was missing. I'm betting this Mark Levin is going to fire that liberal secretary of his who typed that letter.

7. While they're at it, why don't they nominate him for the Nobel Prize for Medicine, since he's so adept at self-medicating?

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If a radio person is going to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, it should be Art Bell.

9. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

What about Paul Harvey .... Good day!

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You mean Paul "You can't tell if he's reading the news or a commercial" Harvey?

Possibly the most unethical mixing of news and commercials in the history of broadcasting.

Draft saved Draft deleted