1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lance Bass is gay

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by More hideous than Ben Seaver, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

huh, huh.

2. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

Let's examine this further:

Unhealthy obsession with 90210 [​IMG]

Favorite music video: Billy Squier's Rock me Tonite [​IMG]

Favorite show, Gilmore Girls: [​IMG]

Lasts only eight seconds with women to escape uncomfortable situations: [​IMG]

3. I first met BYH at a bar. He was a sad guy sitting alone at the bar crying into his beer. I couldn't help but ask him what was wrong.. He looked up at me with his teary eyes and told me his problem.

"I was captain of the baseball team, " said BYH, "but does anyone call me captain?"

BYH paused - took a gulp of his Pabst Blue Ribbon and continued.

"I once save a baby from a burning house but does anyone call me 'hero'?"

BYH then broke down, put his head on the bar while his shoulders heaved in rhythm with his sobs. Finally, he lifted his head and shouted, "but you suck one cock...."

4. Weekly writer

Weekly writer Member

I dunno, maybe Little Richard, or Oprah or Eddie Griffin. You know.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

All I know is, Lance Bass provided Jim Rome with some good material today ...

"You're gay ... great ... I'll speak for all of mankind and say nobody cares, Lance ... No one cares that you're trying to squeeze one more headline for yourself since 98 Backsync O-town broke up ... we don't care."

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Yeah Rome had a good time with it, and I pretty much agree with the guy.

"I have an announcement to make...I am heterosexual."

7. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Rome hit it right on the head.  Coming out has become the last-resort pub grab for former celebs no one cares about.

When it comes to dudes in movies or music, I always assume gay and work backwards. And I'm not trying to belittle anyone who is gay. I just know a few people on the fringes of those industries, and it seriously seems like everyone they talk about is gay.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

What the fuck?

How did a thread on Lance Bass' power bottom turn into yet another BYH is gay thread?

I'm not gay. I date women. Get the fuck back on topic.

Now excuse me, I have to go drink some mineral water, read my new issue of Stud Puppies and watch Mommie Dearest.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Lance swears it's not his. :D

[​IMG]

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Does Mrs. BYH know about that part?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

BYH, did you use protection with Kurt and Ram?

12. Flash

Flash Guest

A few years ago, our Olympic swimmer Mark Tewkesbury held a press conference to announce that he's gay.
    The general reactions were ...
    a. No shit! Seriously, no one had figured that out on their own [/sarcasm]
    b. Nobody gives a fuck. Get off the stage.

Draft saved Draft deleted