1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lamar Odom to IRS: Fines are a business expense...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Nov 9, 2010.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Right. And the only way a guy like him can do that privately is to be way, way out in the desert.

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

No, still preposterous. Just not as much so as my (apparently) dyslexic head originally read. Rather embarrassed by the error, to be honest. Guess I just grew so accustomed to paying by the hour that I assu ....ohh ...nevermind.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Just think, Odom could have paid the sticker price for DocQuaint's wife's arm surgery.

poindexter likes this.
  4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

There is a plan, kind of in place, for 2028 or 2029 with a $100,000 bankroll where I'll rent some place in Las Vegas from August 15 to November 15 and try out "the system" of picking college football teams and doubling up on teams ATS that lose the previous week.

Even if, by Week 5, I have to drop $25,000 on one side of a team that is 0-4 ATS to that point, I'll spread it about 60 or so sports books at various points during the week. It'll actually be kinda fun.

The rest of the time, I plan to play $200 hands of blackjack, with the goal to win $400 a day. Once I hit $400 a day, I'll be off to the Palace Station Buffet at I-15 and Sahara to load up.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You are going to go to 60 sports books in a week....?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

SpeedTchr likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Ryder Cherry--that's awesome.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Is it possible for Jeff Pearlman to just ignore them like the rest of us?

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

300 million guns loose in this country and nobody's put a slug in a Kardashikunt yet. Where is your God now?

12. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

In fairness, have you ever been to a strip club? It's amazing how many points a girl can add to her ranking when all of your blood is running south of your belly button.

Draft saved Draft deleted