1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LAL: How to follow setting a 47-year-old record? Set a 16-year-old record

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Mar 16, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

A good question, fmrspd.

The bolded word signifies why I chose to start this thread, as well as why I chose to start the original LAL/Mavs thread. These feats don't happen every night (although if the Lakers continue on their present course, they might start happening every night).

To answer your question, I have to give the nod to the 47-year-old franchise record trumping PJax's personal 16-year-old record.

So the sig stays for now. ;)

If the Lakers were to lose a franchise record-setting 9th straight game in a row, however, all options for my sig would be on the table. :)

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

3. Where the hell is Moderbutt?

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Well I did lock the other one. I tend to be on the permissive side. Even if this thread is absolute crap. There is worse on the internet.

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

No. We need you to hold our hand and prevent us from clicking on, and replying to, threads like this.

Draft saved Draft deleted