1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ladies, don't you hate it when this happens?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jul 16, 2007.

?

Who's right?

1. The girl can't help it

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Bus safety is the #1 priority

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Yes, I know TTIUWOP Fixed! :D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070716/od_nm/germany_sexy_dc_1;_ylt=Ak59tjPN2aGfXu9zFoWt7lkE1vAI

A German bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy, a newspaper reported Monday.

"Suddenly he stopped the bus," the woman named Debora C. told Bild newspaper. "He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus.'"

The woman, pictured in Bild wearing her snug-fitting summer clothes with the plunging neckline, said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by the bus driver.

A spokesman for the bus company defended the driver.

"The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing," the spokesman said. "A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Well, at least the pervs of SportsJournalists.com will have an opportunity for employment once the newspaper industry bottoms out.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Unfortunately, it doesn't include the offending cleavage, but it's something.

[​IMG]

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Thanks, GB-Hack; here's the article if anyone understands German: http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news/2007/07/16/schock-linienbus/frau-bu-sen,geo=2154796.html

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I can't believe Letterman hasn't had her and a translator (if needed) on yet.

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Maybe because it happened today, or at least wasn't reported until today.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

German bus drivers really need to get out more often.

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Sequel by Right Said Fred:

"I'm .. too sexy for my bus."

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

"Listen up. I'm gonna count to five. And when I get to five you better be in another seat!"

Draft saved Draft deleted