1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Leader Of The Free World

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. That "opinion" is demonstrably false.
    Please change it so that you do not appear as ignorant as it makes you appear.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Just for some rhetorical fun, let's turn this around: In what way was Hitler good at first? Please show all work.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He got the stores to open on Saturday.

4. He saved Goebbels a lot of errors at shortstop.

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Zing!

6. heyabbott

He pissed off Jesse Owens, alot.

7. boots

boots New Member

I never examined asses like that but if that's what you're into, hey more power to you.
    Everyone has an opinion. You don't like mine, fine. But calling me "an ignorant asshole" because you can type, isn't cool. You wouldn't say that to my face. And don't say that you would because you wouldn't.
    You could've simply said "boots you are wrong dah dah dah dum." That would've worked well and we wouldn't be in this piss assed conversation about a dead man.
    In other words, cut out the name calling.

8. heyabbott

BULL SHIT, if you seriously said that Hitler shit to my face It would mos def be time you called 911.

that Hitler shit is my functional equivalent of nigger. You say it, but you assume the risk.

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

50 pages in the sj archive say otherwise.

10. IU90

IU90 Member

911? Shit, boots wouldn't need that. As we already know from his good places for an ass-kicking thread, boots has already been shitkicked in about 9000 different towns across this country. Like one more's really gonna faze him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.