1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Leader Of The Free World

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Now, this guy had a shtick

[​IMG]

A car hit a Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."

2. IU90

IU90 Member

Um ...no comment.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What did the insurance salesperson say when he first met Adam and Eva?

"I see that you are not covered"

4. boots

boots New Member

I'm an ignorant asshole for believing that he didn't kill himself?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Thank you, boots, for the new sig material. I think I'll leave that in there for a while so everyone can see it.

6. boots

boots New Member

I know you don't have a comment. But you are trying your best to instigate a confrontation featuring me and the board. This is the second thread that you've done it.
    It hasn't worked yet.
    Stop it and let's get back to Bush.

7. I would love to get back to some bush.

8. heyabbott

Doctor says to a man, "You're pregnant!" The man says, "How does a man get pregnant?" The doctor says, "The usual way - a little wine, a little dinner...."

During the war an Italian girl saved my life. She hid me in her basement in Cleveland.

If my mother knew I did this for a living, she'd kill me. She thinks I'm selling dope.

I know a man who is a diamond cutter. He mows the lawn at Yankee Stadium.

I was playing golf. I swung, missed the ball, and got a big chunk of dirt. I swung again, missed the ball, and got another big chunk of dirt. Just then, 2 ants climbed on the ball saying, "Let's get up here before we get killed!"

9. heyabbott

That's just being ignorant, you're an asshole for thinking that Hitler had a moment of clarity.

10. boots

boots New Member

If that's what turns you on, so be it.
    In my opinion, Hitler got caught up into everything and lost it. I don't think this guy began with extermination of Jews on his mind.
    I also don't think his demise was the way it has been portrayed.
    But those are opinions and everyone has one. Why not put that as your sig instead of trying to incite people?

11. Um, your views on the death penalty, abortion and gun rights are opinions.

Facts are, you know, facts.

And wasn't Hitler an Austrian? Which is what Bush called Australians? See how it all comes together!

12. heyabbott

Opinions are like assholes in that everyone has one, the difference is that not all assholes look alike. Some are like rosebuds and some are blackish brown crust covered jagged edged holes oozing mustard colored pus. Your opinions are like the latter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.