1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Leader Of The Free World

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Actually, boots, I'm not at all sure that hockeybeat does have the right to say he didn't vote for W any more. Could be construed as aligning himself with terrorists.

Let me run it past Alberto Gonzalez and get back to you.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

"We're kicking ass," Bush said to Vaile Tuesday, according the Herald, after the deputy prime minister inquired about his trip to Iraq. "Keg's out back. Beer's free, but it's eight bucks for the cup."

[​IMG]

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If we're kicking ass, when will we be taking names?

4. boots

boots New Member

Is Bush the sharpest knife in the drawer? No, but he is still THE MAN. If it is the Lord's will, he will finish out his term and become history.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's some scintillating political discourse there, sandals.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

7. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Right now...

Jim
    Tom
    Sally
    Bob
    Perry
    Sandy
    Janet
    Jerry
    Steve
    Victoria

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Don't you guys have ANYTHING nice to say about President Bush?

C'mon, one damn thing.

OK. Half a nice thing.

9. boots

boots New Member

16,239 posts and you run a poor dig at me?
    Instead of trying to be witty, how about thinking before posting. You'd be surprised at what you can accomplish.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

As far a I know, he doesn't have a wide stance. And he hasn't been coked up for quite some time.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Actually, my other posts were trying to be witty. In this one I was pointing out the utter obviousness and lack of profundity of your post.

So your view is that Bush is the president and will be -- Lord willing -- until his term ends? My, you are right there on the edge, aren't you?

12. boots

boots New Member

What edge. The guy is President until he dies or resigns or his term expires. I've accepted it and have moved on.
    Personally, I'd like to see what Hillary can do but that's for another thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.