1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lacrosse Writers Wanted

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by NEHJ editor, Feb 5, 2008.

1. NEHJ editor

NEHJ editor New Member

New England Lacrosse Journal, a new monthly magazine based in Boston, needs freelance writers to cover lacrosse throughout the region.

Mostly we're looking for someone willilng to follow prep/HS lacrosse throughout the NE states, but also looking for people with other areas of expertise.

Previous feature writing experience and at least a basic knowledge of the sport are a must.

If interested, contact Matt Kalman at editor@laxjournal.com

2. solojoe

solojoe New Member

Hi,
    I am a freelancer based in southern Connecticut and provided game coverage for local papers. We have some strong lacrosse programs like Darien,Greenwich and New Canaan although our overall coverage has not been up to snuff because it is a baseball area in terms coverage by local papers. Lacrosse probably deserves more interest here.

Joe Ryan

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Bummer. I wish you guys were located in upstate New York. I'd be all over this.

Draft saved Draft deleted