1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LA parents upset at self-described pedophile's blog

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Yeah, I'm well aware of the ACLU's overreaching ... was not aware they spoke up for NAMBLA. Yikes.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The best solution for the Nazis in Skokie is the same as the best solution for NAMBLA: A bullet in the head.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

ACLU will support the right to advocate the abolition of the 13th & 14th Amendment, they will support advocacy for the Nazi Final Solution to the Jewish Problem and the ACLU will support the advocacy of Sexual Child Abuse, but the ACLU doesn't provide legal defense when one acts in self-defense against their positions.
    In other words, the ACLU will spend millions of dollars to help child abusers, but not a nickel in either the prosecution of child abusers or in the defense of the those that fight child abusers.

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Bill O'Reilly's hatred of the ACLU is the only thing of his I'll agree with.

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

UPDATE: He was arrested twice while at UCLA
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/15/us/15pedophile.html?ref=us

The man, Jack McClellan, was first detained by campus police Monday afternoon when he was spotted with a camera outside Franz Hall, which houses a small child-care program for children ages 3 months to 3 years that is run by the university’s psychology department.

Mr. McClellan, who has no known permanent address and appears to live out of his car, was charged with violating a restraining order banning him from coming closer than 10 yards to any minor in California.

He was then issued an order that prohibited him from stepping onto the campus for the next week, and released on his own recognizance following a consultation with the State Superior Court judge who issued the restraining order, on Aug. 3.

Later Monday, campus police saw a television news program in which Mr. McClellan was being interviewed live in a university parking lot, and they arrested him again, for violating the order barring him from campus.

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

It reminds me:

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Any time a convicted child molester winds up dead, I fully support the "Stop Snitchin'" ethos.

Is it hypocritical? Yep. But I don't care.

8. Gee, this is a fun afternoon here in the I don't give a fuck about the Bill of Rights club. Proof positive that we don't mean what we say. (And no, speech is not action, so please spare me the "defending child molesters" fakeout.)
    Even Ollie North and Rush Limbaugh found the ACLU useful.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thank You, Don Imus

10. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

He's leaving California: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070826/ap_on_re_us/pedophile_blogger

11. KG

KG Active Member

I'm assuming he'll be moving back home to his mom's house. I believe that's where I heard he was living before he moved to Cali.

Draft saved Draft deleted