1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kyle Orton starting

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starving Journalist, Dec 11, 2007.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Care to explain, mike?

It's about time that Lovie pulled the bus off of the kid and let him play, even for Monday night against the Vikings. Yeah, the kid wasn't much to write home about, even by taking the team to a 10-2 record, but throwing him under the bus in hindsight for Rex clearly shows that Jerry Angelo still doesn't have a fucking clue about getting a "real" quarterback.

Stay classy, Chicago fans. You're going to get what you deserve with your whining for Rex, and then whining for Griese to start. Quarterbacks don't start for the Bears at a dime a dozen, you pricks.

BTW, sportschick, his old man ripped him a new one after seeing that pic. He hasn't done anything stupid since then.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

at this point in the season, does it really matter who starts for the dead-ass Bears?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Bit defensive about Ol' Kyle there, D-3.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya, classy post there. I think you need to get laid.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Fucker blew me off for an interview after he choked up another loss a couple years ago. I was with another player and thus away from the pack. I said, "Hey, Kyle, you got a second?" He gave me an irritated look and said, "Naw, man, I'm done." I wanted to say, "No, shit. I saw you play out there for 60 fucking minutes." Kyle Orton's a steaming pile of stool.

Anyway, Urlacher gave me about five minutes of one-on-one time instead, and the last time I looked, that guy will be in Canton, Ohio, while Kyle Orton would be lucky to be his jizz-mopper.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah but how do you REALLY feel about Orton?

7. pallister

pallister Guest

No.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

He's not too bad, I guess.

9. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Orton sucks. He had as much to do with winning 10 games in '05 as I did, watching from my living room on Direct TV in the Pacific Northwest. He was absolutely awful, but Thomas Jones was solid, the line was two years younger and still had some fight, and the defense was flying around in ways the current incarnation could only dream about.

Grossman sucks.

Griese sucks.

The Bears have so many problems, it doesn't matter who is playing QB.

Picking from those three is as attractive a multiple-choice conundrum as deciding whether you are

a) going to be f*cked in the ass
    b) going to be f*cked in the ass, hard
    c) going to be f*cked in the ass, with a reacharound

10. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Urlacher is going to Canton? When? Will it be Bears weekend or something?

11. pallister

pallister Guest

OK, I'm all for the Bears bashing when it's warranted, but tread lightly.

12. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

He was on a Canton trajectory.

Until this season.

Draft saved Draft deleted