1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kyle Korver story?

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by mocheeks10, Jan 15, 2015.

1. mocheeks10

mocheeks10 Member

Looking for a home for a Kyle Korver story, as I spoke with him (as well as Brett Bown, Elton Brand and Mike Budenholzer) about his late-career renaissance on Tuesday, when the Hawks were in Philly to toy with the Sixers (despite resting three starters, mind you). The hook is this: He's always been a good player, one of the best catch-and-shoot guys in the NBA, but this year he's taken his game into the stratosphere. He's on pace to become just the second player in league history to make half his shots from the floor and the arc, and 90 percent at the line. That's because of a unique workout regimen (one that partially involves moving large boulders while underwater) and the fact that he is on a team that incorporates some Spurs-style ball movement -- which figures, since Budenholzer is a Popovich protege. Tried three different outlets for this one, without success (for reasons largely out of my control). If you know of anyone who might like to run this, let me know.

I'm a veteran freelancer, 30-plus years in the business, and can provide a resume and work samples. PM me if you are interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted