1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kurt Cobain sucked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Jun 17, 2006.

1. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Who's Curt Kobain??

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Only because I know it's under your skin, buddy.

Oh and ... Slaughter's lyrics spoke eloquently of a wonderful time.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

see the grateful dead

[​IMG]

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I wasn't until that point. What can I say, you bring out the beast in me.

Like you'd even try a civilized debate. No, it's way easier to stand at the sidelines and chirp like a little bitch just because someone says something you disagree with. And I'm the one looking for attention? Hey, have you met Mr. Kettle yet?

Where did that even come from? Seriously. I'm tempted to post the pancake bunny picture because I seriously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about here.

This from the guy who twisted my words around but won't admit it even in the face of indisputable evidence. After that, no matter what anyone might think about my musical tastes or lack thereof, I think it's pretty clear that everything he says has absolutely zero credibility.

5. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i couldn't care less if you respond... yet, i get you all hot and bothered. interesting

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Warrant's Cherry Pie holds the meaning of life.

7. joe

joe Active Member

Are we having fun yet?

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Fuck and hell yeah!

9. Wheel Gunner

Wheel Gunner Member

Interesting.   Of course I know about the Dead and their following but to be honest with you I couldn't name a dead song or hum a tune to save my life.   Always assumed it was a festival thing not necessarily a musical thing.  Like the guy with the parrot,  Jimmy Margarita or something.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I think the Weird Al "Smells Like Nirvana" parody was far better than anything Nirvana did.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Well played. :)

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Trying to get this thread back on track...

Nirvana and Pearl Jam and the Seattle bands of the early 1990s gave popular music a much-needed kick in the ass. Those bands provided a different sound, one that was gritty and urban.

Draft saved Draft deleted