1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kurt Busch: Ex Girlfriend Is A Trained Assassin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 14, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

yup that struck me too. Clearly she is not a regular person.

3. Boom_70

First to all that I've confused please accept my humble apologies. I do know that it should be
    "Kurt" and not "Kyle" I realized my error as soon as I hit "post" but in the new SJ software
    it does not seem possible to change the header.

I appreciate all of those who brought the issue to my attention via p.m. and again
    my sincere apologies for the confusion.

Songbird likes this.
  4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Click on Thread Tools, then Edit Title, in the upper right of your first post.

Jeff likes this.
  5. Boom_70

Got it.much thx

6. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

This makes Kurt Busch's feud with Jimmy Spencer back in the day look like child's play.
    Among the things not making sense to me: if Kurt believes his crazy ex to be a trained assassin, why doesn't he call anyone in to help when crazy ex shows up at his motorhome after they broke up? And why cup his hands over her face and push her against a wall, while alone and unarmed, if you know how dangerous she is? Further, why isn't he the one seeking a restraining order if all that's being said in court is true?

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of Angelina Jolie, like the character she played in Salt.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

My mind went in circles over the same thing. Then I realized it was Kurt's and his lawyer's defense strategy. No way he would have pushed her into a wall with her being potentially violent - deadly violent.

Not sure why there was no restraining order. That's sadly common in domestic abuse situations though, and even less common for males to get them. Also, maybe Kurt didn't want to be labeled a pussy. Restraining orders often become public knowledge.

And speaking of pussy, maybe Kurt was still getting the occasional piece of ass from her. Like bigpern's avatar.

Behold, the power of pussy! PW.

murphyc and bigpern23 like this.
  9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Sadly, my avatar has been neutered by the new software, which apparently doesn't play GIFs. It was so much better in all its live-action glory.

Draft saved Draft deleted