1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kudos On The SJ Makeover

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Aug 6, 2012.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Actually I take that back. I'm now "ignoring" someone I never ignored, but that might have been set FOR me by the Mods?

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Weird ...

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You need to go through your bookmarks.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Get me a beer, noob.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

One more thing: When I click the "new" button on a topic, it takes me to one post below the first post I haven't read. So if I don't roll up, I miss a post every time. When I click it on a thread that has only one new post, it takes me to the "reply" box.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I just want a Youtube button.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I never new that clicking the "new" button actually took you to the newest posts. I just always took it as a notification that new posts had been made and then sifted through a thread until I found the new ones. Oof.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Jumping from sub-board to sub-board on my laptop takes forever to load. I don't have that problem with any other website.

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

You fixed the clock!!!!

In other words, when I post this, it will say 11:32 p.m. (or thereabouts) on my SportsJournalists.com clock, instead of 2:13 a.m. eastern time (it was never exactly three hours different).

We in the Pacific Time Zone salute you!

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

The button links for page numbers are still so small. How about adding Previous Page and Next Page buttons? Tough to press on an iPad.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

What is happening is people you have set up on "block" for PM purposes are showing up as ignored. I have a dozen or so people blocked because their PMs are out of hand (at least to me) but no one ignored. But those dozen or so indeed show up as ignored now. We probably need to find a way to fix that so you can block PMs but not ignore posts.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

so why in the hell can i read your posts again? fuck!
    this is supposed to be better? ; P

Draft saved Draft deleted