1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kristen Saban: A chip off the old block

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Jul 12, 2012.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

No. But I didn't call her embarrassing. You asked why I said Clay Travis is. I answered why. Then you shifted to her. NO idea what your point even is any more.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

OK. Why do you not like Clay Travis? He wrote like a blogger. He was actually a little funny about it.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What's wrong with what Travis wrote?

The rest of it is just the lawsuit transcript.

4. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

Also, he took the initiative to contact Alabama and get comment from Saban's lawyers before running with the story. That's more than Lynn Hoppes 99 percent of bloggers would have done.

5. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

The grammatical errors and lack of a hyperlink in one spot make it a perfect post for a website.

Different pic of Saban.

[​IMG]

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I would.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Let her slam your head against the corner of a door? Whatever gets you hard, I guess.

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Jesus holy shit, she looks like the semi-aborted bastard love child of Ric Flair and Barney Rubble. 3/10 and that's only for the possibility of money down the line.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

You'd have to hit it before she hit you.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I do feel sorry for BV. I hope the status boost on campus for dating the coach's daughter is worth putting up with the craziness.

11. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Take it to the 50 Shades of Grey fetish thread. :)

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It was just barely English. That was my problem with it. He wrote like it was translated by Google Translate.

Draft saved Draft deleted