1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kornheiser suspended from PTI

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by TheSportsPredictor, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

My favorite Storm outfit...

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Mid-career crisis is a terrible thing.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

His comments didn't merit a suspension on any level. I guarantee this was done either because of something TK had said or done in the past or because they want to prevent him from saying anything in the future.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

what the hell did TK mean about the Holden Caulfield thing? I'm not down with every Lord of the Flies literary references.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She's 47 and she's dressing like that?

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I think she's 47 or 48.

That outfit is not close to the worst thing she has worn on the air.

Sad to see. At some point, you don't try to out-hot the hotties. You compete by being classy and elegant and good at what you do.

I know too many successful women who can't look/act/dress their age, to the extreme. Just because you can show skin/shape/whatever doesn't mean you should.

7. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Reminds me of "Klute":

[​IMG]

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

In "Catcher in the Rye," Holden (who is 17 years old) tries to pick up both a stripper and a call girl.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Donald Sutherland just felt a twinge and doesn't know why.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He came right out and said that he's "not supposed to be critical of ESPN people," which is ridiculous given how high-profile many of them are. If they deserve to be ripped, rip 'em.

And that outfit? Gaaaah. Begs to be criticized.

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Disgraceful, eh?

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It looks like something a high school cheerleader would put on because she has to go someplace dressy ... and then her parents would sternly inform her that those boots would never be appropriate and the skirt is far too short and tell her to go back upstairs and change into something appropriate right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted