1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Koren Robinson. Moron.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Was trying to be sarcastic on the background comment.

I agree with you on Weinke. He's too old and too slow to be an effective starter (or top back-up) these days.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I know, FH ... not your style to be flip ... at least not on matters like this. :D

I'm serious, though. If Jake goes down, the season's pretty much in trouble, anyway.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The thread should be retitled: Koren Robinson, FUCKING MORON.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/588478

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Stupid question: Why was he charged for TWO DWI's on one incident? Did the cops charge him twice hoping one would stick? You can do that under Bush Jr., you know.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

His parents are deaf, not blind. I guess neither one of you know his background.

6. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Rush Limbaugh would have a different take on the Tarvaris situation.
    It's true, he said a few years ago, that we condition ourselves to hope that black QBs can succeed in the NFL.
    Or he said something like that. :)

7. I don't remember all that much coverage being negative about the Jackson pick. I thought it was more that he could've been taken in a later round, at least from what I remember, and they could've used the pick elsewhere and still have taken Jackson in a later round. They wanted Jackson, which is fine, but they took him two rounds before he was projected. I think that was the rub. Maybe not, I've been wrong before.

The New Sheriff in Town did say Jackson had never had a position coach in college, so imagine how well he'll do with coaching. That came as a surprise to some. Including his college position coach.

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Vikings are lucky to get what they did from Robinson. Viking players need to stay away from the booze and party boats and ... get a stadium that's outdoors again.

Draft saved Draft deleted