1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kobe's wife, Vanessa, files for divorce...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

I could find some examples of how lyrically gifted Kanye is, but you wouldn't buy it.

He is actually a very talented lyricist.

Back on topic, Vanessa seemed very cold to me. Whenever I saw her with Kobe she seemed to always have that same look on her face. I would bet Kobe is a very controlling person.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Did you read that Esquire article? Seems like the exact opposite is true.

3. Bodie_Broadus

No, I will give it a look.

It was just an observation. Maybe she is a nice lady.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

She doesn't strike me as nice at all. But it isn't because Kobe is controlling. It's because she's mean as a viper.

5. Bodie_Broadus

I don't know how true this is but a friend of mine from college went to the same high school as Vanessa. He said he had a class with her and she would show up wearing game-worn jerseys to class like they were dresses. He was acquaintances with her and said she came off as a total jersey chaser.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

And it was only this week that Kobe discovered those jerseys were Shaq's.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

As someone who knew Kobe before he starred at Lower Merion High School, I'm sorry to see his marriage end this way. He's going to get fucked in the settlement, no question about it. Here's hoping for the best.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, professional athletes should NOT get married until AFTER their careers end.
    They should also NEVER trust a big butt with a smile.

8. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Kobe reaped what he sowed. Athletes should also learn to keep their dicks in their pants instead of having sex with anyone with a big butt and a smile.

9. TMZ interviewed her step-daddy, who is divorced from her mama. Yeah, he had a lot of kind things to say ... Pointed out she lasted through 10 years of marriage to claim a bigger stake of Kobe's fortune.

Not that I feel sorry for Kobe.

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

So true.

Draft saved Draft deleted