1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knocked up - Funnier than the trailer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Apr 20, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

not to me, truth be told. seems charming. great laugh. :D :D :D

and it's h-e-i-g-l. ::) ::) ::)

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

She seems like a total bitch in just about every interview I've seen/read.

Total knockout, but she negates it with the personality.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Is she at the Jennifer Aniston level yet? Someone who is drop-dead gorgeous, but comes off as a total bitch.

4. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I don't find Jennifer Aniston to be a total bitch, but I do think she's beautiful. I do wonder what her issues are since she can't stay in a relationship to save her soul.

I don't find KH to be nearly as beautiful, and I didn't find the one-shoulder dress or her hair very flattering at all. I thinks she may be nervous when she does this interviews and she just comes across as bitchy.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

i must be blinded by lust. don't see the bitchiness at all. she speaks her mind. so the eff what? ??? ??? ???

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

When you blast the writers of your show for not giving you Emmy-worthy material--and then star in paint-by-numbers romantic comedies--you are a bitch. (Not you, of course, but Katherine)

And Mizzou, I don't think she's at an Aniston level yet. Aniston has the built-in snobbery of Hollywood royalty air about her (even though she was in a Leprechaun movie a year before Friends).

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Aniston comes from an acting family, so I suspect that's why you catch the royalty air.
    Her dad is that dude on Days of our Lives, but I don't know why I say that because if you are this deep in, you already know what her dad does for a living.
    *shrug*
    I think Aniston is much prettier and a much better actress. I've seen her in some indy stuff and she was really good. I also think that when Heigel gets to be Aniston's age, she won't be nearly as hot.
    They've got to be close to 15 years apart.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I watched Knocked Up again the other night and it held up pretty well. It was just the second time I have seen it and some of the jokes still made me laugh.

9. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Interesting article in Newsweek about why KH is so annoying.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/208382

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

very good analysis. 8) 8) 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted