1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knocked out of the playoffs has a new meaning in Montgomery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Feb 17, 2009.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Carver cleared restrictive probation two months ago... good luck to Carver... maybe they can play Hoover for laughs... Hoover has some splainin to do too

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

It's cute that the Hoover/Spain Park people think this is a "fight."

That's the way the Carver team warms up.

3. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Maybe Carver needs this guy to come back and coach:

[​IMG]

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see if the new ticket policy will keep the goons out of the post-season game between my high school and our crosstown rivals.

http://wcfcourier.com/sports/high-school/west_high_wahawks/article_7d7bf514-12e1-11df-8211-001cc4c002e0.html

I would have put up the link on the new policy, but it was so damn choppy when it was reported, I cleaned it up to make it readable.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

In my hometown, when the two large inner-city schools play each other in basketball, they play the boys game first, right after school lets out, to keep the thuggeration at a minimum.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I love that they have restrictions on who they'll sell tickets to.

If kids can get weed and guns, I'm pretty sure they can find a way to score hoops tickets.

Draft saved Draft deleted