1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knights of Prosperity

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Jan 18, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shit! I keep forgetting to watch this.

Oh well. Maybe on DVD.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'm thinking you might could save your money.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

It looked good to me.

Hey goober! Email me the date of the game we're attending.

4. Moderator1

Last Thursday in April, the 26th? Tickets are in the house already.

5. Moderator1

Oh, next week the Knights go after Ray Romano. So maybe I give it one more shot.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Thanks Moddy. If you need $$$ beforehand, PM or email me.

7. Moderator1

Nope. I got these. Headbutt will end up buying all the beer to celebrate Maryland's national title. Hell, the Knights of Prosperity will probably be going after Gary Williams by then.

8. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

I've never watched the show on my TV, but I've caught about 3-4 episodes online when killing time in airports and stuff. I thought the pilot was flat, but everything after that was hilarious.

9. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I think this show is just so well written and pulled off. The characters don't have movie star looks (except for the woman who plays Esperanza ... rowr! ... but it's a nice contrast to the schlubs) and it has that "cheese" factor with the theme song and the t-shirts.

10. lantaur

The beginning of the end ... ABC yanks "Knights" from the schedule.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-knightsofprosperityyanked,0,1689553.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

Sigh.

11. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i03fe5ba7c643306b96d93cced5056557

There has been speculation that the robbery romp "The Knights of Prosperity," which was taken off the schedule, might return for a second season with "Everybody Loves Raymond" star Ray Romano as the new mark.

12. lantaur

Very cool. As usual, thought the bump out of nowhere meant it was canceled, so a pleasant surprise. Now let's see if it comes to fruition.

Draft saved Draft deleted