1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knights of Prosperity

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Jan 18, 2007.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Anyone else but me watch this show? I think it's good, but am not sure anyone else is viewing it. :) I think they should have kept the original name (Let's Rob Mick Jagger, or something like that) ... the name now doesn't really grab ya. But the original title would have added to the kitsch factor, along with the theme song (how many shows have theme songs!) and the '70s-looking title graphic.

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i saw it for the first time last night and really enjoyed it. of course, for some reason i've always liked donal logue

3. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

Missed it but love Donal Logue and will catch up.

Be desireless. Be good. And be gone.

YHS, etc

4. estreetfan75

estreetfan75 Member

I've watched all of the episodes and it's pretty good.

The other unknown sitcom that I think is laugh-out-loud is The War At Home on Fox. Rapaport is actually funny.

5. hachat11

hachat11 Member

I've enjoyed it. It's silly and sometimes stupid, but I always get a lot of laughs out of it. The bit on Wednesday with the training to "Tom Sawyer" was hilarious.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've liked Donal Logue since the Tao of Steve...

Knights of Prosperity is hysterical. The Tom Sawyer montage had me in tears...

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I meant to keep watching Knights of Prosperity after the opener ... and just never got back to it.

The War At Home, I watched during a World Series rain delay. It was nails-on-a-blackboard irritating to me.

8. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

ABC is trying to save "Knights" as it is moving the show away from "American Idol." Hope it works.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i9467b31373bcdd67e07ea2373b8e7e7c

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Man, they're serving up According to Jim and In Case Of Emergency for slaughter, aren't they?

I liked the Knights pilot but it goes up against One Tree Hill (hi Shottie). This time change is good news, maybe I can catch it now.

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm almost committed to watching One Tree Hill through its inevitable end this season. I see no way they can stretch that out for another.

11. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

show just keeps getting better

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

My wife and I are watching this now and she just asked, "What the fuck?"
    Good question.
    What is up with this show?

Draft saved Draft deleted