1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knight's hunting party hitting more than animals

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

[​IMG]

Duh, I think the coach shot me in the foot, Tennessee.

2. flopflipper

flopflipper Member

Got to give Knight the benefit of the doubt on this one. The guy confronts Knight with a camera. Also, anyone who has done any dove hunting has been peppered by bird shot. When those 8-shot pellets come back to earth they've got about as much force as a heavy rain drop.

Also, come to find out, the accusor has a lengthy history with the police department having claimed he has been the victim of harassment, retaliation and death threats. He's been to jail for aggravated assault.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I guess you guys can't get the point. Here it is: Knight continues to get a pass on his immature behavior. When is this guy ever going to grow the hell up?

4. At this point, can't we safely say, "never"?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

that guy with the camera does come across as a complete d-bag, and I only watched like two minutes of it.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Fens and I find rare common ground.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

He gets a pass from some people. Others have been riding him for decades.

In this case, it appears he and his buddy tangled with a professional victim. I'd have probably shot the guy.

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Went to kick the leg of his son's chair during one of his sideline tirades during a game, and kicked the son's leg too.

This hunting video is hilarious. Local cameraman dork goes out to film the confrontation, and that sets Bobby off. Classic stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted