1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knight to be an analyst for ESPN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by ondeadline, Feb 28, 2008.

1. There's no doubt about that, spnited. But he can't help being a jackass. I'm not sure how his arrogance will play out on TV.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

As much as I want to believe that, Ron Morris either overreacts or will pen something strictly to get a rise out of someone. It's not horrible - we all know much worse with column space - but too knee-jerk for my taste.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If I had a chance to watch one coach run a practice, it's Knight. So yes, I will be watching him on ESPN.

Give me a prick that knows his or her shit over a vapid idiot every day and twice on Sunday.

I'm curious, people who are drilling Knight, what are your thoughts on Packer?

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

You mean the self-promotional, supercilious, hypocritical ACC fanboi?

THAT Wake Forest midget?

Oh, him.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

train meet wreck.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

The story said he's going to be in San Antonio, so we should see Knight and Phelps on the same set.

7. 93Devil

I don't want to debate that, but doesn't Digger have some amazing record against #1s?

8. That's the guy who said George Mason had no business being in the tourney two years ago, right?

9. 93Devil

Yep.

Maybe ESPN should see if Dale Brown is busy?

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

He won an NCAA record seven games against No.1 teams, including ending UCLA's 88-game winning streak in 1974.

11. 93Devil

Thanks. I was wondering if I was just remembering the UCLA win.

BYU wasn't a number #1 I guess.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Gary Williams just tripped on his way to the cleaners and he has no idea why.

Draft saved Draft deleted