1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knicks-Nuggets megabrawl??

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

What foul? Looks clean to me. ::)

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

You're right. I saw Robinson's punch.

Dye: I know I'm doing something right if you think I suck.

3. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

As everybody was yapping, Robinson took a swipe at Smith which caused Smith to go after him. They then tumbled into the stands.

And Melo absolutely rocked Collins with his cheapshot.

Looks like I'm going to be without Melo on my fantasy team for a little while...

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Postgame presser. Isiah pissing and moaning about the fact that the Nuggets still had starters, Melo and Camby, still in the game with a 20+ point lead.

Look, you little weasel-ass incompetent motherfucker, maybe if you hadn't put together one of the worst teams in motherfucking history, you wouldn't be down 20 in about three out of every five games, and you wouldn't have to even worry about it. When you're down 20, shut the fuck up and play, bitch. Hey, Shawn Kemp is on the phone. Why don't you sign him to a max contract??

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Awesome. I can't wait to see the footage of this.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It'll be on ESPNews all night.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Dear Isiah,

If you don't want teams running up the score, have your team play better basketball. Oh, STFU.

Thanks,

NY basketball fans.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

However many Carmelo gets, that little fucker Robinson better get double for starting the whole fucking thing.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Robinson should get a 30 game suspension. He started a brawl, which went into the stands. Fans and players could have been seriously hurt.

10. tommyp

tommyp Member

Here's the rundown...seen the highlights many times.

Collins fouls Smith flagrantly, Smith takes exception, grabs Collins, a ref steps in to try to settle Smith, the players on the court all pretty much come together, then Robinson just goes ape shit on Smith, grabbing him as they tumble into the stands. They're separated, then Carmelo comes toward Collins and cheap-shots him with a right to the jaw. Jefferies tries to go after Anthony, but is held by the seat of his pants by Aguirre. Robinson looked as if he was about to go after Anthony, then realized he's about a foot shorter and 100 pounds less than Anthony, so he abruptly stopped.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I just watched on the WWL motion video on-line.

Melo, you are a worst than a pussy for that slap-punch. And you have to hand it to Nate Robertson for evolving into a potential Zeke-light on the floor when it comes to brawls. The Little Guy taking on all comers.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

carmelo should get 5 extra games for being a little bitch and slapping like a 12-year old girl

Draft saved Draft deleted