1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kitten found dead, fireworks stuffed in mouth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigRed, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I agree completely... Enough of this slap-on-the-wrist bullshit... Put these fuckers away for a long, long time...

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

When we were 10, 11, maybe 12, my cousin and I noticed a grown cat picking on the baby kittens my cousin's family's cat had just had. To the point that momma cat is getting angry. We saw it repeatedly.

One day, we caught the nuisance cat. Tossed it in an empty trash can. Put the lid on and shaked it for a minute or so. Stopped, got the garden hose, started putting water in the can. Didn't wait too long before tipping it over to see that cat run like lightning. Never saw it again.

You can say we're animal abusers, but we still stand by the idea we were protecting those kittens. That cat needed to find someone its own size to pick on.

3. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I agree - you have to throw the book at these kids who allegedly did this. Psychopaths like these guys start with animals, then "graduate" to human beings, getting meaner as they get older. Get 'em now, before they can cause more damage.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Holy shit, I wake up to find 500 messages on the white courtesy phone. :eek: :eek: :eek:

[​IMG]

5. i thought the thread title was a vague masterbation reference, yet i clicked on it anyway...this is far more disturbing.

6. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

When I was in this age neighborhood, my brother fired a snowball at the neighbor's cat. Black cat. He flat nailed it. It charged, jumped on my face and left scars I still wear today.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

I love cats.

Put these little bastards away in a cell with a group of PETA people.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Me? I misread it and thought Chuck Finley finally killed his ex.

Agree, tho, that these fuckers need a Spaceman visit.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

God help anyone I ever found doing this.

10. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

As a native East Tennessean, this doesn't surprise me. Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia is home to a bunch of really good people and a bunch of fucking nutballs like this. Knoxville in the mid-East and Chattanooga in the Southeast are far more cultured than the red-headed stepchildren Tri-Cities in the Northeast. It's a shame, too, because the land up there is gorgeous, like the rest of Tennessee east of Nashville.

11. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I think an appropriate punishment is to cover these fuckers head to toe in M-80 firecrackers. Stuff a few up their asses too, and make sure their little peckers are strapped by at least three M-80s.

Light fuse, get away.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

That punishment would be too kind for these fuckers
    Tie an M-80 to the penis of each one, shove a commercial grade fireworks shell up the ass of each one, light fuses, duck for cover. Also have a few firecrackers attached to the piece of ducttape placed over each of their mouths and light those fuses too.

Draft saved Draft deleted