1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kitten found dead, fireworks stuffed in mouth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigRed, Jul 11, 2007.

1. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I'm not a cat person, but this is disgusting....
    Starman, paging Starman, please pick up the white courtesy phone...

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070711/NEWS01/70711033

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

As much as I hate to say it, this is pretty par for the course in this area. As a former resident of neighboring Kingsport, there is news in the area almost daily of animal abuse.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Let me stick some fucking firecrackers in that fucker's mouth.

There is no, NO, excuse to ever abuse an animal, and given that it's often a precursor to abusing people, Starman justice should be used on animal abusers when they're caught before they move on to kids and/or women.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Not a hole deep enough to place this mf.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Agreed.

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Just reading the title of this thread has made me sick. No way I'm clicking the link.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What about this comment at the end of the story by a reader:

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't even like cats, but those guys should be shot...

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Second ...

10. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Seal. The. Vault. :mad:

Hmmm, three yahoos seen in the vicinity lighting off fireworks. Yeah, Sherriff Lobo, you may want to talk to them. ::)

And Big Red, you beat me to the Starman phone.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

First, it's a kitten... Next they'll be finding bodies buried in their yard...

A kid I went to elementary school with was expelled for stomping a hamster to death. He was 6. When I was in college I found out that he mutilated a guy who was dating his ex-girlfriend... He's now serving life...

12. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

This is why my little feline roommate will become an inside kitty indefinitely. Just looking at some of the riff-raff around here, they're not getting the chance to get at my cat. Sportschick is right on. There needs to be some discipline NOW. None of this boys-will-be-boys bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted