1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KITH fans rejoice!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2008/12/05/kids-hall.html

Kids in the Hall returning to CBC with a new show! All five members returning!

I might have to move to Canuckistan by 2010 so I can catch it. Damn. I'm going to go plug in my KITH DVD's and watch a few hours just to celebrate.

"It's a chicken! It's a kid! It's a chicken-kid!"
    "What have you done?"

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I saw the thread title and wondered if it was started by a KISS fan with a lisp and a habit of phonetic spelling...

4. Flash

Flash Guest

My pen! My pen!

5. Killick

I think our supreme leader is some kind of twisted ass freak.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm a Canadian. It's like an American, but without the gun.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Beff, whut can I do?

8. Killick

Dear Guy I clotheslined as you went by on your bicycle. You don’t know me, but I’m the guy who broke your collarbone. Now, I’ve asked myself over and over, why did I clothesline that guy? Perhaps I watched too much slapstick as a kid and expected you to get up after being violently assaulted. Imagine my confusion when you did not. Although not so confused that I’d actually hang around.
    In all fairness, it was pretty funny. I mean, the last thing you’d expect as you were riding merrily by on your bike is that someone you didn’t know at all would stick out his arm and crush your throat. I mean, you really should’ve seen it, it was just like, wham! Bam!

Anyway… in closing, as you lay there convalescing in your hospital bed, I’m forced to wonder, what were you doing riding your bike on the sidewalk anyway? Huh, ya asshole? SideWALK? Maybe sometimes we bring heartache upon ourselves.
    Signed, the guy that collapsed your trachea.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

I once shot a man just to watch him die. Then I got distracted and missed it.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I just can't work again. I want it to work, but I don't think it will.

11. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

I agree with Bubbler, that said...

Kevin: Daddy drank...

Dave: Oh, son! Son, how many girls called you today? Zero? And how many girls called you yesterday? Lemme guess -- zero? Well, you know what they say, son. Zero plus zero equals FAG! Zero times any other number always equals FAG! Think about it, ya little mathematician.

Kevin: Daddy was a salesman. Daddy drank...

Dave:Son! Son, wake up! Wake up! It's midnight Christmas eve, and I just wanted so say thank you, son. I don't deserve this, son. I don't deserve anything to be honest with you. I just don't deserve this. What the hell is this? Tap shoes? I don't dance. I can't dance, ya little bastard!

12. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

All the money they'll spend on the new skits can only mean one thing...

SCREW YOU, TAXPAYER!

Draft saved Draft deleted