1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kitchen nightmare for Chef Ramsay

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain Obvious, May 15, 2013.

1. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

+1

really who cares? This show, like the overwhelming majority of 'reality' shows, is scripted. Some scenes are staged. While the family is, or is at least portrayed as douchebags, the host does come off as a jerk too.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

STUNNER: A return trip to Amy's Baking Company was supposed to be the network premiere on Friday night, but for reasons undisclosed the episode is being put on ice for the time being.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2014/02/21/amys-baking-co-premiere-on-kitchen.html

3. Starman

Rebroadcast of the original episode on BBC America now.

:eek: :eek:

4. Starman

Ten minutes into the show and they're working on 30 (bleeped) F-bombs and 50 !S-bombs. Awesome.

5. Starman

The new season premiere ran last night, featuring a 'return' to ABC.

Samy and Amy just as complete jackasses as ever.

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw a few weeks ago that FOX finally had a release date for the episode, but the fact that he went back to that shitty place has just turned me off from watching. I realize that the UK Kitchen Nightmares is never coming back, but even something that's a bit more mild when it comes to drama like Hotel Impossible catches my interest more now. Kitchen Nightmares, I lump it in with Bar Rescue, in that either the drama is encouraged too much by the producers, or the people know they're on camera and thus acting like monsters.

Draft saved Draft deleted