1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King of Cars

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Anyone else have a guilty pleasure in this show? I love it. New season just started.
    It is about a young hipster who is the No. 1 car salesman in Vegas. He is gangsta, but you can tell he is a fantastic businessman. Show makes selling cars look cool.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Dude's a car salesman. The whole "gangsta" thing is a work to sell cars.

3. RayKinsella

RayKinsella Member

This is one of my guilty pleasures. But just like everything else on a random cable channel like A&E, it never fits into my regular TV viewing schedule. So I normally watch it at like 2 a.m.

On that note, I knew someone that worked there before he was Chop. He was still a hell of a motivator, but the whole shtick wasn't yet developed.

4. Smokey33

Smokey33 Member

It's definitely a guilty pleasure for me too. I DVR that show every week.

And I hate car dealers and I'd never buy a car from that place.

I particularly enjoy watching the idiot customers who just want to talk about how much their monthly payment will be with no regard for how much they're paying for the car or the car's value.

Draft saved Draft deleted