1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kiffin's gone, but hits just keep on coming at UTenn, literally

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by GuessWho, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Southern Miss had three kids (including star wideout) arrested at a "pool party" this past week when they "clashed" with cops who came in to try and tell everyone to go home.

Carry on.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

UT is trying to catch UF on and off the field.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

"Stop talking shit on the Vols!!! We have the greatest coaching staff ever and we only recruit choirboys who do the right thing!!!!!" [/BTExpress]

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

If you're a Georgia fan, it certainly does. Doesn't matter what shade.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

We have the only coaching staff we could get on three days' notice before National Signing Day and hope they won't be a complete disaster.

So your post wasn't 180 degrees wrong. 178 degrees, perhaps.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Zag, it took you 3 days to post this? Losing a little on your fast ball?

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Zag was in a tough spot.

He was dying to post earlier, of course, but he had to wait until SOMEBODY actually posted a little shit on the Vols.

Up until "UT is trying to catch UF on and off the field," he had nothing. All posts were pretty benign. Heck, even that was pretty benign. But Zag had to take whatever morsel was out there and run with it.

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Brings back memories of Chapel Hill for me ...

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

And every other major college town in America with the possible exception of Provo.

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Either that, or I hadn't logged in for a few days for various reasons when this thread was created and once I did I posted on this thread.......

And oh yeah - how is that Lane Kiffin thing working out..... Bawaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Of course, the jackasses who run that place down there didn't learn from it because they turned around and hired another insignificant coach who has accomplished nothing but has a recognizeable name thanks to his father.....

11. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Zag, you got that right.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I think Dooley got the job more because he's a Nick Saban protege than because he's Vince Dooley's son.

Draft saved Draft deleted