1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keyshawn to retire

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, May 23, 2007.

1. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Reign, the one he had on Robertson in Beverly Hills cooking up meals out of his mama's recipe book closed down at least two years ago.

I ate there a couple of times. Actually pretty good. Twas a lot of money to spend for what you get.

Coincidence?

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Keyshawn's football and literary legacy:

[​IMG]

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

They will be working together... maybe he can babysit again...

5. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

I think Key will do well as an ESPN analyst.

when he touted that Brady Quinn should be drafted by the Panthers (which spelled his end), I knew he was a fair minded analyst considering he wouldn't be around with the Panthers if Quinn began to blossom.

He'll do fine in the booth.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

A good reporter would be uncomfortable throwing out that type of accusation without backing it up. Which you continue to fail to do. Obviously, a threatening phone call is something, but as others said, it is not multiple run-ins with the law.

7. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Didn't he used to date Serena Williams a long time ago?

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Wasn't that long ago.

9. boots

boots New Member

I was better than good as a reporter and my memory is damn good. The other incident I was referring to ocurred in 2004. However, Keyshawn was a victim, mugged of money and jewels while leaving a barber shop in Tampa.
    So you are correct, there aren't multiple run-ins but he is no choir boy.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

So, other than the civil case that nothing came of, and him getting mugged, not doing the mugging, you have nothing.

But he's still no choirboy. I mean a choirboy would have fought back as people were robbing him, right?

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Now now, he's far to busy to do that. He has threads to start on underwear being critical in Colorado to a police investigation.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Somebody on that Bucs team was diddling Beyonce.

Draft saved Draft deleted