1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kevorkian to be released

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 28, 2007.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Ditto that.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

He may be terminal. I had read some articles about this about a month ago (it's been in the news a little bit more around here), so I couldn't remember exactly what his illness is.

IIRC, there's been no mention of how long he has to live.

3. JackS

JackS Member

This is the same guy who swore up and down he'd commit suicide before spending a day in jail, so I highly doubt he wants to die. That's the irony. I'll bet he's the type who will scratch and claw to hold on to his last breath, no matter what.

And he was locked up because not only did he break the law, he flouted it. PCLoad is right...terrible poster boy, no matter your position on the issue.

4. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Kevorkian merely was in a business that's got job security ... everybody dies.

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Time to bust out the Bob and TOm Dr. Kevorkian Christmas album.

I liked what Norm McDonald said on SNL, Dr. Kevorkian said he'd always retire when it stopped being fun.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

The people he helped die, wanted to die. I have a hard time putting him in the same category of these mass murderers who cry like a baby when it is their turn to meet their maker.

I know he broke the law, I just have a hard time accepting said law exists.

7. boots

boots New Member

Dr. K had no problems taking people to the great beyond, and leaving them.

Draft saved Draft deleted