1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kevin Spacey - What Are You Doing?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LanceyHoward, Dec 26, 2018.

1. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Spacey just posted this on You Tube using the voice on Frank Underwood. At the same time Spacey was being indicted in Massachusetts for indecent assault:

I an unsure what to think about this but Spacey is one hell of an actor.

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

This was better than anything in Season 6 of House of Cards.

3. LanceyHoward

It is. It makes you realize how talented Spacey is and how much the show missed him in season 6.

4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I’ve been trying to slog through the season. It’s boring. Greg Kinnear as a bad guy doesn’t work. Diane Lane with her clothes on doesn’t work.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Truer words were never spoken.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

8. LanceyHoward

I knocked it off because I had invested in the first five seasons and wanted to see the ending. You are right about Kinnear. I also don't think the Diane Lane character works. My sense is that there are a lot of plot holes just because they had to rewrite so much and that has lead to to ineffective characters.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Unfaithful

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

you betcha.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

MARTHAAAAA!!

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed. That final season was a disaster. At most, it should have been a two-hour movie.

Better yet, just don't bother with the final season at all. I understand firing Spacey and I get why he isn't getting hired going forward, but that doesn't mean we can't still appreciate the work he did before Hollywood could no longer ignore the things he did away from the job.

Draft saved Draft deleted