1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kerry out for 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jan 24, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Don't need to ask women out since I'm married with a kid.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sorry for the mispelling. But your native state also had a guy arrested last year for performing sex acts on a dead moose, so the threshold for insults ought to be a lot higher then simply spelling Sheboygan wrong.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

At least our state arrests people who do that. You are still on the loose, so we know how seriously your state treats that crime....

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I get that no one likes hondo, but Democrats should be jumping up and down with this (non)news. ... If the guy had been 2% likable in '04, it may have been different.

And I think the Dems will learn from their mistakes this time around, as evidenced by the personalities in the running so far.

5. I think he would have made a good president. I think he would have made a lousy candidate this time around.
    Pure pragmatism.
    Good deal.

6. Editude

Editude Active Member

He was a lousy candidate in 2004 (the Democrats' second straight poor choice) against a vulnerable shadow president. Kerry ceased his role as a spokesman for the party a long time ago, and this announcement, belatedly, indicates that he recognizes that.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

He's married two filthy-rich women. It's no coincidence. He had his chance. See ya.

8. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Amen, F_B.

Thanks for doing the right thing Senator Kerry.

9. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

he had no fucking chance. thanks for not wasting our time, senator.

Draft saved Draft deleted