1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kerry Goes Green

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Allie you're a fool . Last I looked Teddy Rossevelt was Republican. Try reading a little about him.

2. Mr. Sluggo

Mr. Sluggo Active Member

Trees are bullshit! They're always running into my car and perpetrating other evil crap like taking my Co2 away. Bullshit.

3. Boom_70

[​IMG]

John Kerry appears to be suffering from the effects of Global Warming:

[​IMG]

4. Boom_70

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Republican in the 1900s. And, since your snarkiness apparently knows no end, I'm quite knowledgeable about history, and my pops is a history teacher. So maybe you ought to try reading a bit and know that the Republican standards in the 1900s are far different than they are today.

But then, you already knew that, didn't you?

And, as my final broadside, if the best argument you can make is Teddy Roosevelt, you really are reaching. That basically means the rest of the Republican presidents pretty much told the environment to get screwed.

6. Boom_70

Hey dick head in your smugness you went out on a limb and said that a Republican NEVER made the environment an issue.

Teddy Roosevelt invented the issue and instead of just admitting you were wrong you come up with more BS

Richard Nixon also has a very strong enviromental record

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Nixon's environmental record isn't as good as you claim.

TR was well over 100 years ago and we've had more than one GOP president since then.

Your continued use of insults (fuck you, dick head, etc.) are making it clear you'd rather snipe and argue than discuss issues like an adult.

So with that, Boom, I can only conclude that the negative things others say about you are indeed true, and as a result, you're no longer worth debating.

If you'd like to continue the discussion, I'd suggest you drop the insults.

Good day sir.

8. Boom_70

For someone who grew up with a father as a history prof you don't seem to know much history.

It seems like you prefer to just talk out of your ass.

BTW - Richard Nixon created the EPA.

9. Boom_70

[​IMG]

2008 Canidate Kerry reduces his carbon footprint.

Draft saved Draft deleted