1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kelsey Grammar...My God

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Jul 28, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

According to wikipedia, Harrelson's dad killed a federal judge and was a freelance contract killer. He died in prison.

2. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Holy Cripes.

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Don't forget he just had a heart attack.

4. host

host Member

I wrote all that sensational stuff about Grammer's and Harrelson's family members on Wikipedia....I don't ONLY write about family members with Nazi ties....

5. dargan

dargan Active Member

Agreed

6. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

My goodness. I think I sort of knew that, but I don't think I really knew.

If you ever listen to the commentaries of Sideshow Bob episodes on Simpsons DVDs, you'll know that the guys think as highly of Kelsey as just about anyone. He's right up there with Phil Hartman, as far as they're concerned. Funniest of all is that he hates, HATES, doing Sideshow Bob's trademark evil laugh, and they love making him do it over and over again. He apparently begs them to use an already recorded one, and they always say no.

Awesome as it was to know he puts up with that, it's even more awesome now. I think I'll watch a Sideshow Bob episode just for that.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

And he doesn't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs...

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

And yet Sideshow Bob somehow keeps getting freed to walk the streets. Damn Mayor Quimby and his revolving-door prisons!

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

He was tremendous as Stinky Pete in Toy Story 2..... Incredible timbre to his voice.

10. EE94

EE94 Guest

did the cops ever think to ask Kelsey where HE was during all these incidents

11. jps

jps Active Member

hmmm ... an attempt at humor, I'm sure ... just don't think it worked.

Draft saved Draft deleted